Monday, April 8, 2013

She who leaves a trail of glitter...




I certainly will not forget this amazing young lady!  From the moment I met her, I knew we were going to have an awesome evening together.  


Yes, those gorgeous eyes are her secret weapon.  


We could not have had a better evening for an outdoor shoot & found THE perfect location.


This was only my second time shooting senior portraits.  Ciara & her mother, Carri, were so patient with me & they came prepared with a lot of really great ideas.  As a fairly new Mom myself, I loved getting to watch the two of them interact & bounce jokes off of each other.  


Thank you, Ciara, for the opportunity to take your senior portraits!  You are a natural in front of the camera!


Ciara is one of our featured Senior Reps for 2013, so if you know this lovely lady, please mention her name if you book a session with us.  You can find out more information about Full Feather Photography on our website & remember to "like" us on Facebook to see our latest offers. 


1 comment: